Friday, September 17, 2010

Finnegan is showing this weekend! (Still available)

This weekend Finn is going to a "Corgi Fun Day" at the dog park, on Saturday, and on Sunday he is available to meet at Petco, in Rolling Hills. Please contact Arleen Rooney for more info. Click on the link to the left that says "Apply to adopt Finnegan" to reach her.

Cheerful little Finnegan is now starting to play, which is a real delight to see. We adore him and know you will, too. He's smart, sweet, and incredibly affectionate.

1 comment:

  1. I have a corgi/sheltie mix that was a stray that showed up at my daughter's house about a year ago. Rex, is about 6 years old, and is the best dog. Fin's personality reminds me of Rex in so many ways. If I were closer, I would adopt him. I would highly recommend this mix for anyone looking for a lovable, affectionate, companion.

    ReplyDelete